Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Break/ Spain trip

k SO. I am currently in Spain, have been since March 8th.  I left the soo on the 6th, arrived in Siville, Spain, on the 8th. and have been here since.  I still have one more week here too! not leaving until the 20th :)  BUT YEAH. this is just a short post about why i'm not posting often hahahah!  Once I get home from my trip, there will be a post or two about this trip, plus PICTURES!  I'm travelling with my family all through the Andalusia region of spain, and I think I'll pick one or two of my favourite photos from each day of the trip :) just as a little overview, I guess :)  so far I've been enjoying it.  Even with many arguments with my parents and younger brother, Lachlan (we don't get along well when travelling as a family. especially when it includes road-trip parts haha)  my parents hate my sarcasm, I can't seem to go a day without a sarcastic comment. doesn't work out too well, obviously.  but anyways, other than that.. my dad had told me to pack for weather that might be cool in the mornings, but get up into the 20s in the afternoon. well instead, it hasn't gotten any warmer that 10 MAYBE 15 degrees. at all. so THAT sucks. because I highly dislike cold weather, especially when I am not really prepared.  but whatever, I'm dealing - layers, you know ;) yesterday i had a long sleeve shirt, cardigan, thin leather jacket, and scarf. and was still cold except for the couple hours of warm sunshine. but some cold moments I just put on a sweater under that jacket as well.  so I've been mostly handling the cold.  BUT YEAH. that's basically all for this post.  Next post will probably be once I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment