Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Accidents happen..


Okay so first look at this photo, it's a pretty decent shot of the Character Club at our school, selling cupcakes for anti-bullying week.  In our school's front foyer we happen to have an LCD TV screen there, this photo was taken during the olympics and we were screening the games on that TV, and the one in the Cafeteria.  Along with the olympic games came the commercials.  I didn't take this picture, my friend Liisa Steinwedel did.  I just saw this and when I noticed the little OOPSY/coincidences that happened, I couldn't help but laugh out loud.  So I think I'll just point out how a simple pictuire can become HILARIOUS with some total timing accidents and coincidental little things... here is the version of the photo that I photoshopped to illustrate the little things that make this HILARIOUS.

.........................................................



SO here we are. the man in the commercial on the TV, is sitting, in an interesting way, it could either be taken as : he is sitting on her head, or, what came to my mind (but maybe it's just my very STRANGE mind) was: HAHA IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S POOPING ON HER HEAD!) then I noticed the girl in the corner, plugging her nose (could have just been scratching or something, but in the photo..plugging) as if something smells bad.. tying right in with the pooping on her head scenario HAHA. so okay maybe a little immature, but I found it laugh (and blog!) worthy!  Good job Liisa Steinwedel, you accidentally took a picture that really hit my funny bone!
so tip for picture taking: try to see EVERYTHING in the photo before you take it, to avoid little things like this.. or if you are a comedic type, to MAKE this kind of photo! :)


***** NOTE!!! ***
I do know who all the people in this photo are, and have no personal issue with any of them! they're all nice people, and the purpose of this was NOT to be rude or mean or anything, it's just a funny coincidence.  someone saw me editing this photo and commented: you must not like them?" but NO that's not what this is! haha.if it was ANYONE in this photo, even strangers, I would have reacted the same.
also, I do know the names of these people, but I left them out for privacy purposes.
also, I did ask permission from Liisa to use this photo in my blog. she also thought it was funny, btw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment